r&j enterprises stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

peterj

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anyone have one of these stands from this company. Hows the quality. Worth the money? I'm looking for a stand and canopy. My budget is around 800. Give or take a few dollars

Does anyone have one of these stands from this company. Hows the quality. Worth the money? I'm looking for a stand and canopy. My budget is around 800. Give or take a few dollars

I just got one from petco on a good sale that they had. I think for what I paid its worth it but I am new to this. It's not set up yet so I can only tell how it looks. I paid $292 for the 75 gal stand. I reply later with photos and more comments.

I just got one from petco on a good sale that they had. I think for what I paid its worth it but I am new to this. It's not set up yet so I can only tell how it looks. I paid $292 for the 75 gal stand. I reply later with photos and more comments.

Hi sorry did not get a chance to take the photo's, do you still need info on these stands? I realized your post was a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom