Radion lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buklau

Aquarium Advice Regular
Has anyone used the radion led lighting from Eco tech? If so are they worth the money and do you like them?

Tried them out did not like them for any price first for a 125 gal I needed 3 of them there was noticeable spaces of light in tank I paid $695 each online for $2100 I did not see the value I thought I was going to be blown away thank god I purchased them online because I sent them back after a week with no problems !! A lfs I would be stuck with them and it was not for my tank it was a friends tank !! But my recommendation any way he ended up going t5 and he's happy !! My tank I stuck with led because I love them I purchased the ecoray 120d for about $500 each I like them better u cant dim them like the radions but that's a non issue for me I like all on or just the blues and I believe in separate moonlights for $40 why keep a $500 or $700 fixture on for 24 hours straight I give my main lighting a break after 9pm

Back
Top Bottom