realistic FW fake plants (or does such a thing exist?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hbeth82

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My boyfriend is considering replacing his decaying plants with the immortal kind, but we can't find any that don't look cheesy. Can anyone recommend some not-horribly fake looking, freshwater, aquatic plants?

Not too sure if this should be included in the Equipment forum or not, but it seemed like it would be a crime to put under 'Planted Tanks' ;)

the only ones i have seen that actually looked real were at walmart, believe it or not... ive seen some horrible fake plants at pet stores, but walmart has one that looks like an amazon sword... looks just like the real thing. but, that being said, none of them will look as good as real plants :)

the only ones i have seen that actually looked real were at walmart, believe it or not...

Would never have thought to look at Walmart! Kinda glad, didn't want to fork over $10 for a scraggly piece of plastic, thanks!

what about silk plants they look pretty real, imo

Do you mean like normal silk plants, sold at hobby stores? Haven't seen any that looked aquatic but maybe I'm not looking in the right spots.

Back
Top Bottom