Red Sea Coral Pro Test Kits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bavass

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just got my algae control nitrate and phosphate test kit today. Wow are they nice and what a bargin. $49 and then refills are $10 No more $20-$25 everytime I need to replace the test kit. Nice hard case, glass tubes, easy to read. I am replacing all my other test kits with Red Sea as I run out! Alge Control kit is 20% off at Marinedepot till the end of May. So $39.99

Last edited:
I'm using their reef starter kit and also very happy with it I would reccomend all their products the only thing is the phosphates..all color changing phosphate tests imo leave to much room for error when your talking about such small amounts so for just the one test id reccomend the Hannah checker

Id have to say no since you have about twice the leeway over a reef tank so imo id be comfortable with only api master kit

Ok that's what I thought . I might try a salifert kit since I feel like there is too much room for error with the API . Thanks for the info.

salifert is a good kit but the Red Sea is cheaper. Its $39.99 and then you can buy refills for like $11. API are not accurate in my opinion. The Red Sea reads to lower amounts, but I think thats good for Reef or FOWLR because Nitrate and Phosphate are the leading cause of algae

Back
Top Bottom