Red Sea max c-250

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lbannie

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi! I have an opportunity to buy a complete Red Sea Max C-250 tank and stand(65 gallon) lights and everything included. I can get it for $300. Does anyone have experience with this tank? It's been dry for a while does that matter? I'm really curious about the all in one complete tank. Seems easier than sumps and all that. I have the fluval evo and it's really cool!(same idea I think)
So any thoughts on this tank? Is it worth it? Would you buy it again if you have one? Thanks!!

Hi! I have an opportunity to buy a complete Red Sea Max C-250 tank and stand(65 gallon) lights and everything included. I can get it for $300. Does anyone have experience with this tank? It's been dry for a while does that matter? I'm really curious about the all in one complete tank. Seems easier than sumps and all that. I have the fluval evo and it's really cool!(same idea I think)

So any thoughts on this tank? Is it worth it? Would you buy it again if you have one? Thanks!!

For $300 YES BUY IT that’s a very good deal!! I heard it’s a great all in one tank.

Back
Top Bottom