Redline 200 Skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mwilliams

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Has anyone out there ever used a Redline 200 Skimmer?
If so how was it?

Any recommendations would be greatly apprecaited before buying something and to only find out it is not worth it.

Mary

Thank you. I will take a look at the Octopus Skimmer. I am in the process of checking out Reef Ready tanks and I have picked two out one is 150 gals and the other I beleive to be 120 gals.

Does the Reef Octopus make a skimmer for hang on. I need to get another skimmer for my 55gal because the one I had it broke and I can not find the part to be replaced. It is odyssea skimmer ps75 not to bad of a skimmer once I got the flow going right. It is the part is the shape of a horse shoe. The black nozel part on it. I would attach a picture but not sure how to in these messages.

Yes they do have a couple HOB options. Google them and you should be able to find several online vendors that carry them.

I was on Aquacave website but could not find one made by Reef Octopus yet... However, I did stumble across another website with very good prices.
www.customaquatic.com at least to me anyways.

Does the Reef Octopus make a skimmer for hang on. I need to get another skimmer for my 55gal because the one I had it broke and I can not find the part to be replaced. It is odyssea skimmer ps75 not to bad of a skimmer once I got the flow going right. It is the part is the shape of a horse shoe. The black nozel part on it. I would attach a picture but not sure how to in these messages.
Here you go. Plenty of choices here.
Hang on Back HOB Reef Octopus Protein Skimmers

Any opinons on Reef Octopus BH 100 Hang on Back Protein Skimmers? found on Aquacave website: #PS-OCT-HOB-100 or this one also on Aquacave's website: Reef Octopus BH 100F
Hang on Back Protein
Skimmer with Filter System PS-OCT-HOB-100F

So far several people have said to go with Reef Octopus Brand will it be easy to find replacement parts when needed? In the Houston Texas area?

Back
Top Bottom