Reef Devil Skimmer and Sump Compact. What Pump?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I appreciate the feedback. I would like to stay away from a external skimmer. The point of the compact skimmer and sump is compact space saver that is what I am trying to accomplish. My only dilema is I have a MAG7 to return to my tank and a CA1800 to return to my skimmer but both pumps can only stay in the same side together. The side with the skimmer can only hold a Aquaclear 70 formerly 802 PH I wanted to know if that was sufficient for the return to the Skimmer and use the MAG7 for the return to the tank this is the only way to have the skimmed water return back to the tank on the opposite side of the pump that the MAG7 can return the skimmed water back to my tank on the opposite side. I cannot place the skimmer on the other side of the sump. So my choices are slim. I can however keep both the MAG7 return to tank pump and the CA1800 to skimmer pump on the same side after the overhang inlet after the filter bag. Looks like my only choices. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom