Refractometer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vettin2nite

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
From reading the posts i've decided to go with a refractometer instead of the swing arm i'm using now; has anyone used this model and if so what's your opinion ? TIAhttp://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=9957&ref=3532&subref=AK&N=2004+113761

I've merged your two threads.
The blue one in the middle is the one I use, though I didn't buy it from liveaquaria. I'd never be without one now. Any of them would be a great purchase though.

Thanks Cindy...i kinda screwed up the link (sorry)....i think i'll order one today, and thanks again...Bob

I use the green one on top! I love it! I work in an aquarium store and test it frequently to make sure its accurate.

Who Dey!!

I just got the blue one from Premium Aquatics...talk about a BIG difference, my plastic swing arm was readin 1.026 while my refractometer is showin 1.020. It's definitely worth the $45 spent to have the peace of mind in knowing my sg is where it should be...Thanks again to AA.....Hey slov, if our Bengals play as good as this thing works we'll be in the Super Bowl...WHO DEYYY !! Bob

Back
Top Bottom