Refugium ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Charlie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Upgrading my 46 gal to a 72 gal. I would also like to add a refugium. I looked at all the refugiums listed on Ebay but I'm not sure what to get. I would like to have a skimmer in the unit like I have now with my ProClear Pro wet/dry.

Any suggestions?

With a few glass inserts you could use your 46 gallon as the refugium and sump

Refugiums ??

Seems that I lost a post here somewhere. Anyway, while upgrading my 46gal to the new 72 gal I would like to change my ProClear Pro 75 wet/dry to a larger refugium. maybe 30". I would like a LR chamber and a macro aglae/mud or sand area too.

I looked on Ebay and they have several. I would like to have a skimmer in the fuge too, as I have in my wet/dry.

Any suggestions on thye new fuge?

I agree. They're very easy to assemble and you will save a lot of money. Purchase the glass and silicone from HD or Lowes. It's all you need other than the tank. You will find directions in the DIY section or go to melevsreef.com for suggestions on designs.

Your original post is in the "equipment discussions" forum. There are a few responses to you question there.

Back
Top Bottom