Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-15-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to Feron Send a message via Yahoo to Feron
Reliable online dealer of tanks

Well, it's time to setup another tank..
I've shopped around locally for a 72g bowfront predrilled w/stand and canopy from AGA and have found a low price of 750$ and a high price of 1600$ (!!!).

Anyone out there in internet land have a link to a trusted/reliable site that sells AGA bowfronts with reasonable prices that will ship the thing to me?

I can't seem to find many places that will ship the thing :/

Old 02-15-2006, 06:04 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to vsnsofadrgn
ive tried looking online, but most wont ship. you could try craigslist.org and search in your area from there. hth.

hope dies last
vsnsofadrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 06:14 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist

Thats a rip-off. I got my 72 bow AGA with tank stand and versa tops for 500 from my LFS...I already had my lights
Old 02-15-2006, 06:59 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to hackteck
it really depends on the market , at a lfs they have a 125g for 220 and the stand for 150 so it really depends on what area of the country your in
Old 02-15-2006, 09:52 PM   #5
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Tank prices are VERY regional and you can have the tank of a price as much as twice to three times as high as other areas due to supply/demand and shipping costs.

Your best bet would be to see where tanks are fairly cheap and rent a truck if you dont already have a truck and drive to buy it there. Even if you drove four or five hours each way you can probably end up saving a bunch vs local prices.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com