RENA heater and filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giggalz

Aquarium Advice Freak
anyone have one or know much about them? i have rena filter with the rena heater that you can attach..i've been having a lot of issues with my tank..so i noticed tonight that the light on it wasnt on..since i've started my tank back up the light as far as i can recall has been on..i finally was able to turn it down a few degrees and noticed the light wasnt on...so i'm not sure if the lights always on or not...i took it off and rinsed it off..plugged it in the light came on...put it back in my tank..and the light is off....

now with the filter..(i've lost/misplaced) the manuals etc for both of them..but theres a section that i dont know if i've put it together right....if you are looking at it..the filter goes in the middle (mine is for 55 gallon tank) the left is the motor part..and the right is some 4 wall thing with these star things ...which is the question of whether i put that together and how its really suppose to go..not sure of the actual point of it really

thank you

Back
Top Bottom