Replacement parts for a maxi jet PH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Civicman86

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anyone know if I can order just the part that hooks onto a tank (the back with the suction cups). I recently got 3 of PH for free and need but they dont have the backs.

TIA

I have not seen them online, however, I was just doing some clean up and came across the replacement parts order form for the NJ-1200. Call 800-822-1100x0. You want part # 00.40.004, Triple Suction Cup support - all models ($3.90 ea) and pn 00.40.001 Rubber Suction cups. That is used for the submersible option.

If you want to hook it to the tank rim you need 00.40.005 Adjustable Hook with guide ($6.40). PM me it if this is what you need. I use mine with the 3x cup support so I have the brackets hang-on brackets available.

Ok cool, I need the suction support with the suction. What about the small peice that allows the bracket to hang onto the actual PH. I can get pics if you dont know what IM talking about.

There are two plastic bags of parts that come with the MJ1200. One is the 3-cup bracket with the cups. The other has the air tube, UG filter adapter, hang on bracket and bracket holder. It does not have a suction cup in the bag though.

I got a new 400 today and i noticed the parts list. I need the triple suction cup support and the rubber suction cups. So do I just call that number and order through them?

Back
Top Bottom