Replacement Test Tubes??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

65cichlids

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anybody know where to get them from?? I bought a master kit and the tubes were missing. Ebay :facepalm: Thanks

Wow I will never need that many. Anybody got a pack like that and want to get rid of like six?

65cichlids said:
Wow I will never need that many. Anybody got a pack like that and want to get rid of like six?

You really should just get them all cause the glass does stain over time so best to have plenty of extras then not enough

I went to my LFS and asked to get a couple. They just gave me a few. Most stores will have them maybe not for sale but they will have them to do water tests and will probably give/sell you some.

Yeah I seen those too shipping takes it to $10.46. I called MARS and talked to someone and told them that mine were broken upon arrival, they are shipping me some for free.

Anybody know where to get them from?? I bought a master kit and the tubes were missing. Ebay :facepalm: Thanks

I am in the same boat so pissed mine came with 1 test tube. 24pk is crazy to many and 3pk is so over priced! Makes testing such a pain with only 1 tube :banghead:

Call MARS. They took over API they'll send you some for free. I don't know how long it takes. The guy told me about a week.

Back
Top Bottom