Resun Can Filter 306

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Penthrox

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,

I recently purchased a Resun Can Filter 306. When I first purchased it I knew of no one else that was running one.

First thing I would like to comment about is that it runs as quiet as my fluval 306. It is very simple to set up and comes with spare seals, impeller and locking valves.

It comes with carbon, bio balls, bio mat, filtration mat and ammo chips.

The filter itself comes with a hand pump to get it started (no self priming) and the outlet tube itself is a spray bar.

It pumps 700 lph and is one of two filters on my currently cycling cichlid tank.

I will be buying more of these filters as I only paid $60 (aus) and it does the job of a fluval 206 easily.

I would highly recommend any one who loves a quality filter at a resonable price (and who doesnt :p) to go out and support this fantastic brand.

resun_306.jpg

Oh, did those instructions come with a web site that we can sheck out for the company? if so can you please post it? :mrgreen: thank you....

looks like they took a page out of eheim's design book.. not so much this one, but the others found on the link..

greenmagi, They have a distributor in NY. But i called the store and it said the number has been disconnected.
Their designs are a copy of eheim.
But i have a friend who uses the Jebo Canister filter. I want one. its so easy to use and its quiet.

maybe they need someone to send them an e-mail and let them know that there US distributor is out of business.. I like the idea of more competition in the value filtration market.. it seems Jebo has that market rapped up right now..LOL

Back
Top Bottom