RO/DI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like the unit I use. :) The seller is very popular on this site for their units so I'd vote to buy it. :)

I havent had any issues with mine and the one person I know of who did got very good customer service from the company.

I think I got the link off one of your threads lol. Does it come with a faucet attachment or do I have to replace a faucet? Or what?

You just have to ask for the faucet adaptor or garden hose adpator when you order. Or else they will send you a hard connect kit that I don't think is portable.

You can put the unit into a closet when your done if you get the faucet /hose connector. Just make sure to tell them in the notes section of your payment.

I have the same RO/DI unit and I love it!! Used it twice and have had no problems with it. No more carry jugs upstairs!

So with a unit like this do you have a length of tubing that then carries the pure water back to the aquarium to fill it up whilst the waste water from the unit empties in to the kitchen sink, kinda like with a python?

The RO/DI unit only makes pure water...you fill up containers then mix salt in it before you add it to your aquarium.....:) I usually have around 14 gallons of RO/DI ready to go.

ocean said:
The RO/DI unit only makes pure water...you fill up containers then mix salt in it before you add it to your aquarium.....:) I usually have around 14 gallons of RO/DI ready to go.

There are three tubes, one goes to the faucet ( adapter), one tube is for waste water and the other tube is for the RO/DI water.

Back
Top Bottom