RO/DI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont know that you can get a 'bad' RO/DI system. Someone may differ with me but the longer I have my Kent Marine RO/DI system, I have been looking around at different systems on Ebay that are a LOT less than mine and do the same thing. I would go with any of those units - just make sure it has the following or capacity to: 3 stage which would be a sediment, carbon and resin block, and then a High S membrane (which is located on the top of most units.) Other than that, thats all you need. The filters is what will eat your lunch if you have to change them every 2-3 months like I do. I posted earlier that I found a 7 pack of filters (3 sediment and 4 carbons all 5-10 micron) at Sams Wholesale...so get an RO unit that will allow interchangeable filters..Just my 2 cents worth.

I would go with ebay. The one you listed is to pricey for me. I just bought a 6 stage 125g/day unit on ebay for less than 100.00 shipped.

Good Luck,
Brian

I have the RODI 6100 from filterdirect on ebay. the pressure tank and faucet are nice features. I piad around 130 shipped. well worth it.

Another happy FilterDirect user here. I'm not using mine for home use so I didn't need to get the pressure tank nor faucet. Get the float switch and the TDS meter. those are some well needed add ons (though not completely necessary, very desireable).

Yup, me too. Filterdirect unit is awesome and well priced. Whichever you choose, the ebay units are a far better value.

<-- Satisfied FilterDirect unit user. Got it from ebay, too. I got the tank and spicket for the sink and I love the great RO water to drink.

Back
Top Bottom