RO/DI Replacement Filters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

robertfah

Aquarium Advice Freak
Breden brought up a good point in another topic;

Speaking of RO/DI units. Does anyone think it would be beneficial to get together and purchase cases of replacement filters for these? Unlike most things in this hobby the filters are all pretty much interchangable from unit to unit. If we could find a supplier we could probably save a lot of money between all the RO/DI filter owners here.

I think it would be a good idea. I have a LFS here where the owner is super nice and I know she would tell me where she gets her replacement filters and whether or not they would sell to us.

The only issue would be how to buy them (meaning if there are 5 of us willing to do it, how do we get the money from each other) and where will the product get shipped to, then how to ship it to the others?

You can group buy them if you know members in your area. I also suggest looking at one of our sponsors www.aquariumwaterfilters.com They supply not only RO/DI units but the filters that are universal to go into any RO/DI unit.

Back
Top Bottom