RO/DI unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin0329

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 210 gallon tank. For the last year I have been using a friends RO/DI unit for my water. What a pain it has been lugging that water arount. I mean, doing only a 10% pwc means I have to haul 21 gallons a week from his house to mine. Granted it was free to me, he is moving away and the use of his filter will be unavailable. Now I am on the hunt for my own. What units do you all recomend. This is kind of an unexpected expense so price is a major factor. I am not worried about flow rates as I plan to use a storage tank. I am more concerned about function and reliability. Any tips and advice would be great. Thank you all!

You can get a good unit for about $150 from Bulk Reef Supply. I have never had any problems with it. They have videos about the unit and how to install them.

I'll second the BRS systems. Join in on the next group buy..... there's usually one or two a month.
You can probably get away a little cheaper, but their service has been so good that I'm willing the pay the few extra $$.

Back
Top Bottom