Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-14-2005, 11:14 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via MSN to arminkropp
RO/DI unit Questions.

Which one of the unit would be better?

Number 1--- http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...392975406&rd=1

Number 2--- http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I'm leaning towards #2 but people that have them might know best. The dual DI cartridges is what I like.

arminkropp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 11:58 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

I have the second one, the 110 GPD WaterGeneral Mfg model. I like it a lot. There is a product review written about this one. I have the one with the faucet and storage tank (the link attached) and it allows me to pull three gallons at a time from the tank instead of running the system for an hour and a half. When the tank is full, it only takes a couple minutes to drain out the water into my sw pail, then I just wait another hour and pull out another three gallons. You can also use the faucet for drinking water as well. A couple people on this site have this model, see product review.

I got mine fromt he same ebay seller who is listing your number two item. Fast shipping, easy transaction.
sdellin is offline   Reply With Quote

ro/di, unit

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com