RODI Bulk Buy Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm setting up a BRS Group Buy on a local site soon, I'll offer it here as well. I don't want to intrude on Carey, since she has done two previously, but I'm sure she won't mind. I'll let you know when I set it up. I'm looking at the first week or two in January.

Sorry if there is a protocol here. Carey what's the deal right now? I'm now for a 5 stage with dual TDI etc. BRS plus or BFS or filter guys etc. I just want to get this setup in the next few weeks while I get everything else situated. Carrying water back from the petstore is going to be terrible for a 75g tank.

You can try another group buy if you like, I don't feel my toes are stepped on or anything. LOL You do need at least 10 people though so I'm not sure how many you can get so soon after this last one. The ro/di unit I believe is $20 off with the group buy. :)

I was going to start another one in january or february but if you wanna try one now good luck!! :)

And yeah, the unit is a godsend as far as carrying water around and lugging buckets. Don't know how I lived without one for so long LOL

Oh I see what you mean. Youre looking for the quantity buy. During a group buy the prices drop to the quantity discount price. Group buys are setup to offer discounts on all their products with direct shipping and ordering for the participants. If you wanted to get 5 people to buy the ro/di not sure if those rules would still apply.

Carey I'm definatly interested in getting an rodi was waiting for the right time . Can you PM and let me know how this all works and what do do thanks

I'm interested in group buy, looking for the first week in January (next week), is that what everyone else is thinking? Mfdrookie are you going to set it up?

I'm setting one up on another site, I have 5 confirmed that they want to participate. I'll offer it here, unless Carey would prefer. As I said, she started it here and I don't want to intrude on her. I'm looking at the first or second week of January for mine.

If you want in for a group buy soon i would join with mfdrookie's buy. Since we just did one i don't think we can get the minimum of 10 people.

I anticipate starting another one up in like a month or so.

mfdrookie516 said:
I'm setting one up on another site, I have 5 confirmed that they want to participate. I'll offer it here, unless Carey would prefer. As I said, she started it here and I don't want to intrude on her. I'm looking at the first or second week of January for mine.

Cool, I pm'ed my email. I think that is all you need

I would love to be in on the group buy as well. I am just getting ready to fill my new 54 gallon aquarium so an order in the next week or two would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom