RODI Unit not work Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Faucett

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys, I've had this RODI unit for 4 years it has five stages. Recently the 75gph membrane went bad and I was forced to waste money on a new one. It was working fine before aside from killing the resin I had. I accidentally purchased a 100 gph membrane not knowing and installed that plus a new thing of resin. My flow restrictors are all 75 gph I believe.

So I used it to make about 4 gallons of water and realized it was eating my resin like the membrane was bad but it should have been bran new. The waste line is not putting out any water at all either. What in the world is going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sorry guys I meant gpd not gph.

does your waste line have a valve? Mine does and if it's turned just a smidge too far no waste water drains but if you twist it just ever so slightly out it comes. You'll maintain the same pressure too, its just super finiky. Thats just my vertek unit though, I don't know if they are all the same?

Unfortunately no it doesn't just a flow restrictor. Maybe that went bad? I'm so frustrated lol

Back
Top Bottom