RR tank worth the price?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my hank, you'd be better off renting a truck and searching a little further out on CL lol Columbus offers a lot of awesome reef tank deals which I get its a drive but for that price you could quadruple the tanks size by doing your own pick up lol. That does seem about right though to have it shipped to you. Shipping glass that size ain't cheap unfortunately haha.

I'm actually watching several states for one right now... Didn't see anything I liked in Ohio or New York. Don't remember Virginia or wv. Keep an eye out for me, this is frustrating.

What are the maximum dimensions you can handle, 4' long? I think you should try and hunt down a 120 (4'x2'x2') but you may just have to pay to get it drilled instead of getting it RR from the start which will probably save you some money anyways. Ive seen a couple 120s around the Pittsburgh area lately but not drilled.

Oh ya, totally forgot but aquaworld in emsworth right out side of the city has some pretty nice RR tanks, even a 150 cube! Haha

Ya I'm pretty sure its the same guy I asked about making 3- 2'x2'x8" frag tanks RR and he wanted over 1200... Needless to say I passed on a $400+ frag tank lmao

That sounds affordable. Drilling acrylic is a joke. you can use a wooden bit. Drilling glass is easy also, but you need a diamond bit and have to be a little gentle.

Back
Top Bottom