Salt, Supplements, and Conditioners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Istrom

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to get opinions on various brands/products of salt, supplements, and conditioners.

Personally, I use Aquavitro Salinity for salt, the entire Aquavitro supplement lineup, as well as their conditioners. I also use Seachem's prime and stability, as well as reef trace. And, yes, I am aware all of these products are made by the same company :p

Products I've tried and liked include Kents marine trace elements, red Sea reef salt, and red sea's coral colors kit.

Anyone have input or other good brands? I've heard that zeovit is pretty prestigious

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Brands in terms of what exactly?
I'm a fan of my Hanna checkers for doing water tests and love my Milwaukee digital refractometer.
Zeovit is an entire system of nutrient management.

I use ESV b ionic for dosing and seachem purigen and phosban for nutrient export along with my skimmer. Other than that nothing is put in my tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Brands in terms of what exactly?
I'm a fan of my Hanna checkers for doing water tests and love my Milwaukee digital refractometer.
Zeovit is an entire system of nutrient management.

Lineups of products, or if anyone uses various different brands, like if they've chosen the best of the best for everything you need in your tank.

I want to get the Hanna digital nitrate checker, but I'm not made of money haha

Other than that, I just wanna hear what people use, and what they think is a quality product. For example, like I said, I use aquavitro salinity, and it's the best salt I've ever used (in my opinion).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh...I'm not made of money either...but you had to tell me there is a nitrate checker...thanks...
When it comes to salt, I'm really liking my first run with Brightwell.
Seachem for Purigen, Phosguard.
I like Eshopps skimmers.

I use Red Sea Coral Pro salt I have however not had to change any water for 13/14 weeks

I use Tropic Marin A B C Balling

Current dosing

Channel 1 Calcium ( A )

Channel 2 ALK ( B )

Channel 3 Magnesium ( C )

Channel 4 Tropic Marin Pro coral A- Elements

Channel 5 Tropic Marin Pro coral K+ Elements

Channel 6 Acro Power

Channel 7 Reef Flowers F & B colour mixed in one container

1L Ehime activated carbon in a reactor

600g of Brightwell xtra phos in a reactor

600g of Brightwell Katalyst biopellets in a reactor.

Back
Top Bottom