Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist
Seaclone 100 skimmer not collecting

I've had this skimmer for a a little over a month now.
It's the kind that you have to adjust the airflow to get it to collect.

It worked for a while when i first had it. I've emptied it many times and i was happy with it.

last time i shut it off to empty it, it wasnt collecting after i started it back up again.

I played with the dial for the last few weeks with no luck, Any ideas?

Is it possible that my tank isn't producing enough stuff for it to collect any? I don't really have much in my tank yet, its pretty new. And the timeline works with when i ran out of the liquid stuff that i fed my corals... so could it be that since i haven't been feeding them, they're not putting out enough waste?

Let me know your thoughts
brittlestar, yellow wrasse, and 2 cleaner shrimp
lmetcalf is offline   Reply With Quote

seaclone, skimmer

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules