Share juwel trigon 190 filter pictures please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ginty

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi

If you have changed the filteration system on your juwel trigon 190 could you please share pictures so i can get ideas on what to do. Im so indecisive. If feel seeing some ideas will help me decide.

Don't know if you're still looking or not ... plus I haven't got any pics handy but I installed a betta 1620 canister filter to my 190 and it's awesome.
Removed shelf in right cabinet for the canister, piping straight up to the corner which is where I have both the inlet and outlet fixed. Inlet goes straight down and sits perfectly in corner, spray bar for the return across the whole side which gives a great flow all around the tank and a nice bit of surface agitation.
Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks for your reply. I have a eheim pro 4+ 350 in there now. I still have the built in internal atm but im getting rid of it very soon and just having the eheim

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nice filter!!! Can I ask how you've got your pipes if you've still got the internal in there? I'm thinking of relocating the inlet pipe but not sure where to put it. Did you drill the top?

I have my inlet next to the internal to the right of it with 40mm gap. I have the outlet spray next to that as my internal outlet is spraying out from the left side. So i have out on both back walls

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom