skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nosaj81

Aquarium Advice Activist
just wondering what skimmers you are using i have a coralife super skimmer that keeps flooding my living room and looking to replace but would like some opinions

Do you need a HOB or can you go in sump?

I'm using an Aqua C which works well and I know a lot of folks recommend Bubble Magus or Octopus skimmers.

I bought an eshopps 100h for my 90 gal. tank and it works well pulling out a lot of gunk and its not to expensive

just wondering what skimmers you are using i have a coralife super skimmer that keeps flooding my living room and looking to replace but would like some opinions

My first skimmer was a Corlife skimmer because everyone I talked to said how great they were...

Well years later I bought a SWC skimmer and it's about 1,000,000,000 times better than the Coralife skimmer! As a matter of fact, the SWC skimmer and the float valve connected to my RO are the two best things I ever did for my tank!

I recently went threw some serious health probs (actually died for 10 minutes), anyway due to being in the hospital for about 8 weeks the water didn't get changed in the tank for about 3-4 months but the SWC skimmer kept my tanks parameters perfect!

I wouln't by any other skimmer!

-TheChad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom