Skimmer cleaning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most people treat fish like they do floral decorations. Just replace when it dies. That's what Mr_X was lamenting and I agree with him totally. As a dive master rated underwater photographer, I am constantly torn by my own hobby.

I know. It's my tv. I'm always in front of it. I noticed everything that's going on. I feel I have to with all the problems I've had with it

I know. It's my tv. I'm always in front of it. I noticed everything that's going on. I feel I have to with all the problems I've had with it

In some ways this is like gardening. Once you get stable, don't mess with it. Just keep it clean, well fed and stable. Nature takes it from there.

Most people create their own problems by not following the basics and refusing to stock appropriate to their system.

My lvls are really good. Do have a small algae problem but I've come to the conclusion it's from the new LEDs. The sump/fuge I'm about to set up will help everything out a lot. When I got the set up is was in bad shape. I've brought it back to life

:lol: It's the banter between you two and shared knowledge that brings me back here every day

I just got my new driver for my led. This system is so simple it's not even funny. They were really fast sending new parts. Big thumbs up on that

LED is simpler than it looks from a construction point of view, but look into recent advancements in efficiency. Thats fascinating. Costs are also coming down fast.

I went to school for awhile for electrical control systems. Electronics have always been something I was good at. I will look into that since when I get my next tank I think I'm going to build my own lighting system

Back
Top Bottom