Skimmer help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would go with this one-
Bubble Magus NAC 9 Meshwheel Cone Protein Skimmer Bubble Magus NAC 9 Meshwheel Cone Protein Skimmer
What makes skimmers efficient foremost is air draw. this skimmer will kick buttocks.
I have the generation 1(same skimmer, less the gate valve) NWB200 on my system now, along with a bubble magus cone, and the cone needs to be emptied a lot more often.

Tank size it fits are big which means it would rock in a 150gl! The height is (an issue with the other I was looking at) almost 6" shorter!!!! Same price range!! This is a simple decision!! Wow thank you sooo much..... And I'll thank you when I have an awesome tank ;-) lol

When you assemble it, make sure the bottom screws are very tight. If not, water will leak in/out of that seal at the bottom and you won't be able to adjust it properly and you will be freaking out wondering why.

When you assemble it, make sure the bottom screws are very tight. If not, water will leak in/out of that seal at the bottom and you won't be able to adjust it properly and you will be freaking out wondering why.

Nah I won't freak out till I can't find you on here to hunt down after convincing me this is better lol

Back
Top Bottom