someone have aquarium size Comparison Table?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

timmygeh

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I want to spend some time to study aquarium system.and some one have the popular aquarium size comparison table.main tell us the LHW and some other parameters.

Thank u very much.

I want to spend some time to study aquarium system.and some one have the popular aquarium size comparison table.main tell us the LHW and some other parameters.

Thank u very much.
Aqueon and Marinelands website. What sizes you looking at?

I have developed two size aquarium acrylic divider with holes,size:17"x15" and 19.5"x11.5",and i should know more size,so i can develop more products.

Thank u.

Aquarium Sizes and Weights Chart
Fish Aquarium and Tank  Sizes and Characteristics, starting an aquarium, buying equipment, choosing tanks
Standard aquarium tank sizes and weights
Aquarium Sizes - Weights
Chart of Tank Sizes

There are fractions of an inch difference in the charts, some small adjustment is needed in divider design. For one thing the large glass tanks use either 3/8" or 1/2" glass and it changes the dimensions (slightly).

I use egg crate ceiling diffuser panels in channels made of square plastic rod stock. It is a lot of work and requires cutting the panels to 1/32" or even less in order to make them fit in the channels but not be too wide to make it through the top reinforcement frame. (The clearance through this top frame on glass aquariums is less than the clearance of the glass walls themselves below the top frame).

A design that is very slightly adjustable and easy to install is in my opinion very much needed in the hobby. I would be a customer for sure!

Back
Top Bottom