Still need help for a decent canopy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a rip off. What happened to the 1x65watt Coralife fixture? Its perfect on a 20gallon. The mounting legs will allow it to fit a 20 tall.

Im kind of worried about the light fixture overlapping by 2 inch on each side of the tank ...

Do you think it would look good ??

My aquarium is an important part of the decoration of my small apartment. I want my fish and plants to be happy and I want it to look good too... :wink:

Im sorry that im asking so many questions but I really need youre help, I am pretty much a NOOB and still have a lot to learn about... :)

Since you have thoses mounting legs... I would like to ask you if you can move them along the side of the light fixture (could you slide them from left to right along the side of the canopy) ???

Here's that photo I keep forgetting to take and post. Mine's actually turned around backwards...just because it makes it easier to take off during maintenance (in relation to where I place the fixture).

As you can see, there's a track along the front so you can adjust the legs to whatever the need to be to work. They kinda grab the sides of the tank, and you can slide it to the front or back, or center it.

Will that look ok?

I really like it !!
:D

It looks really modern.

I found the light fixture that you are talking about on e bay !!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4333778707&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

A lot cheaper than any online store i've visited!!!
:biglol:

Thank you so much for all theses informations... Good thing that you made me think twice about that super expensive Orbit fixture ...

Today at Lowes, I saw some flourescent plant light fictures. The whole thing is 25 inches long and 2 1/4 wide. They are rated at 33 watts for $17.95. That seems like a lot of light for the price. I paid $13 each for 2 36 in fixtures and another $ 14 for 2 tubes rated at 30 watts each for my new hood.

Back
Top Bottom