Suggestions on air pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Howdy neighbor, I'm just in Lowell. My friend just gave me a luft pump. Its an airpump that pumps way more air than a regular petstore pump. You might look into those online as I don't think they ones sold at petstores are very strong.

Howdy neighbor, I'm just in Lowell. My friend just gave me a luft pump. Its an airpump that pumps way more air than a regular petstore pump. You might look into those online as I don't think they ones sold at petstores are very strong.

Hey neighbor any good aquarium stores out by you? I'm in valpo and have quite a few decent/good ones but always looking for more

The only LFS by me is in Merrillville and its called The Ark. Its ok. Sometimes I go to the stores out by Valpo for my fish stuff, like that one on rte 6. I forgot the name of it.

The only LFS by me is in Merrillville and its called The Ark. Its ok. Sometimes I go to the stores out by Valpo for my fish stuff, like that one on rte 6. I forgot the name of it.

The ark is great for fish selection but I feel like they're kind of pricey. And ur talking about pet haven I use to get everything from there but they kind of fell off. There's a place I really like its called the Coral reef. Google coral reef valparaiso and it'll get you there. There's also fish r us on 30 next the Viking chili bowl

Back
Top Bottom