SUNSUN-China.com Filter Media HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keybler

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello,

I just purchased a Fluval 406 "Pro Kit" to replace my 405. https://www.amazon.com/Fluval-406-A...TF8&qid=1468267566&sr=8-2&keywords=Fluval+406

The Kit basically came with 4 extra sponges and.....
Sunsun-China.com Bio-Rings, Active Carbon and Bio Balls.

Has anyone ever used these SunSun-China.com products? My big red flag is the grammar (Usage = Usige, Take = Lake and my favorite.. From the experiment shoeing that... wait Experiment!!! omg lol). Anyone ever heard of them? They look fine, but since I've never used them I would like some opinions. Worst case, I trash them and move on with my life as they are free.

I have a Sunsun 302 and it has been working fine for 3 months. Yes the instructions and grammar suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They will be fine , but I would use Seachem Matrix or it's generic , pumice stone . The pumice is cheaper and works the same .

I have a Sunsun 302 and it has been working fine for 3 months. Yes the instructions and grammar suck.

Oh I didn't mention that I ditched most of their media. Sponges were ok but I invested in Biohome media.

I have a 404b and a 603b for my nano tank and they are great. I would not use their bio media, but the pads are fine.
I set the bottom basket with their pads, and then one with a liter of matrix, and the others with MarinePure HD.

I have not had a problem. I think it's as good as the more expensive ones.

I'm done with Fluvel et al.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom