Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
T5 Lights...Difference

I have got a Juwel 190 Trigon Tank..in the process of setting it up. I have been looking at lights for the plants I want to grow in it...it comes with a T5 Daylight and T5 Warmlight... both 28 watt....some of the plants I want just say strong light required...whats classed as strong light..Sunlight, daylight or stronger??
Any help appreciated

DeborahJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular
daylight or sunlight not sure the differance between them, but depending on the deapth of the tank is how strong they are. some lights don't penatrate well beyond 24" of water and loose power so to speak. I would try them as is, but watch the plants to see if they grow, if not move closer to the top.
Good luck
scottkraft is offline   Reply With Quote

light, lights, t5 light, t5 lights

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com