then there were four.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefbound

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all, its been a while since my last post although, I have sneaked in to do some reading. Our tank is coming up on its 2 year anniversary and doing very well, A while back I added a Rose for a Clarkii that was in there and since then it has split and two days ago the anemone that split from the original has split again and some of my corals are paying for it.
I have setup a 20 gallon long and plumbed it into the main though the sump and is working except for the awful slurping sound from the drilled overflow. I figured if they keep splitting like this I my as well make something for them.
Im thinking pc lighting for the tank. I found this light,its 130 watts.
http://www.aquatraders.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=338 would any of you consider this light for use on a temporary home for the rose's?
My mandarin is also still here (1 1/2 years) and is still eating pellet food.

Moved to general Hardware and equipment discussion. IMO it looks like it would be OK. At 6 1/2 wpg you should be OK. JMO

I agree with Mike...lighting should be ok....if you want to get one of those RBTAs off your hands let me know!!!!!! That is exactly what I'm looking for! I have to take my LTA back becuase it is over a foot across after 8 months.

Back
Top Bottom