This c02 setup decent?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baobeiiiiiiii

Aquarium Advice Regular
hey,

have a small 10 gallon tank, don't know anything about co2 injection, but would the system shown in the pic attatched be decent? It says it provides co2 dosage adjustment, the tank is '95g, 4000psi' and it has a '3 in 1' co2 diffuser.

I'm also wondering how long it would last with a tank of this size. Decent?

Attachments

• T2KN8TXbtdXXXXXXXX_!!75618217.jpg
    T2KN8TXbtdXXXXXXXX_!!75618217.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 51
I don't see a solenoid on it, if you spending the $ on a good co2 system get one with a silenoid so you can put it on a timer or a ph controller.
But if its only for a 10 gallon why not just do a diy system

I use DIY co2 on my smaller tanks. I had all the stuff needed to build the reactors, so the cost was minimal. It works very well on smaller tanks.(y)

I use DIY co2 on my smaller tanks. I had all the stuff needed to build the reactors, so the cost was minimal. It works very well on smaller tanks.(y)

I am told you can do bigger tanks that way, but the bigger they are the more work goes into the DIY injected and less cost effective.

I tried DIY on my 125 gallon. I couldn't get enough co2 into the tank even using 4-2 bottle generators:nono: I went to pressurized on the tank, and it's working fine.

Back
Top Bottom