Toms mini internal filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kevin9xo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi guys I just got my toms mini internal filter and it doesn't pump water out. I took it apart and put it back again but still no success. It makes this wierd sound like the sound of an aquaclear when your priming it. I left it like that for like 10 minutes to see if it will start pumping water by itself but still no luck. Any suggestions!

You have to fill it completely with water. There is a cap you have to remove to fill it the rest of the way. I had one. It was no good. I bought an aqeuon 20 and am satisfied.

You have to fill it completely with water. There is a cap you have to remove to fill it the rest of the way. I had one. It was no good. I bought an aqeuon 20 and am satisfied.

Alright so i filled my water up and it is not making any noise but it still isnt pumping eater out

I have had three of these.

One was like yours, so I returned it and got another that worked fine. It is still working perfect.

Another randomly started screaming like a vacuum. So, threw it out the balcony out of sheer frustration (not joking).

The third broke about two days ago. Just broke. Was working fine and just shut off. Can't get it back working.

They are neat little things and I am mainly drawn to that spray bar (my bettas love playing in it). But, they suck. They really do. Not worth $17. Go return it if you can or throw it out a window.

I have had three of these.

One was like yours, so I returned it and got another that worked fine. It is still working perfect.

Another randomly started screaming like a vacuum. So, threw it out the balcony out of sheer frustration (not joking).

The third broke about two days ago. Just broke. Was working fine and just shut off. Can't get it back working.

They are neat little things and I am mainly drawn to that spray bar (my bettas love playing in it). But, they suck. They really do. Not worth $17. Go return it if you can or throw it out a window.

I agree.

Yea they don't seem like they do much but i needed a small filter for my frys and i thought this wouldn't disturb them but i'll just go with the sponge filter

Back
Top Bottom