Topfin 150 gal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pete_f5

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So pet store has a 150 gal top fin comes with stand and hoods n lights is worth the $600 or should i just wait and go with a bigger name just trying to upgrade from a 75 and dont wanna pay an arm and a leg

Depends on the equipment? Is it all topfin stuff? What kind of lighting? Is the stand nice? I've looked around my lfs and 180 gallon tanks cost around 800-900 dollars. That's just a tank. I'd say a 150 with stand and some decent equipment isnt bad.

I just picked up a 125 reef ready for $100 on craigslist. It looks brand new. It you have the time and paitence you could find one much cheaper than that. use search words aquarium and fish tank. some people post them differently.

I just picked up a 125 reef ready for $100 on craigslist. It looks brand new. It you have the time and paitence you could find one much cheaper than that. use search words aquarium and fish tank. some people post them differently.
Right if you search CL use the singular, and plural of both words( aquarium, and aquariums, same with fishtank. It will bring up more tanks for sale.

Aqueon is the only way to go in my opinion. The quality can't be surpassed. I have owned a BUNCH of different brands of tanks in the last 30 yrs. I now have all Aqueon tanks. I think they are the best on the market!!

Back
Top Bottom