TopFin 5g rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Picked one up earlier. Completely pleased with it as is. No plans to mod or remove at the moment. As you can see, it fit the space I wanted it perfectly.

Jesse

Attachments

• 1451454531756.jpg
    1451454531756.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 79
That -is- lovely! I really look forward to seeing what you wind up doing to it.

Oh wow, that's really nice looking! Really wish I had more space for tanks...

I know you mentioned planted tank but may I suggest Pico reef!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Whaaaaaat?! Is that even a thing? I mean, a viable thing? What would you put in it? Would the refug be a mason jar? I could actually get behind that. Photo frag only? Details, man, details!

I'm so lazy... what are the dimensions of that tank? I like it.

14X9.5X9.5"

Whaaaaaat?! Is that even a thing? I mean, a viable thing? What would you put in it? Would the refug be a mason jar? I could actually get behind that. Photo frag only? Details, man, details!

Use the AA Search function on "pico" and you will find a few SW build threads

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I know you mentioned planted tank but may I suggest Pico reef!

Nah bro. If/when I do decide to finally build a salty setup it'll be aggressive fowlr. A shallow reef with "islands" peaking out the water is a second place idea though. This 5g is just gonna be planted.

Jesse

It's totally a thing,

https://www.google.com/search?site=...1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..0.10.1650.3.s3YuJXQJjeE

Nah bro. If/when I do decide to finally build a salty setup it'll be aggressive fowlr. A shallow reef with "islands" peaking out the water is a second place idea though. This 5g is just gonna be planted.

Jesse

Yeah I understand man, it's one of those things you want to do right. I'm excited to see what you come up with.

Back
Top Bottom