Tunze's Up And Running

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know most could care less but I recieved a lot of pm's about my set up and thought I would share a little info. I mounted one 6100 pump on each end as far back as I could get it pointing toward the far side of the tank's front glass, at this point I'm running the 7095 controller on pulse mode, only one end has power at any given time, the pump when powered starts off at low power and runs up to full throttle which is 3175 ph each before shutting off and switching power to the other side. Pretty sweet set up and I have no sand storm at all with a 5 inch dsb. I think my tank has plenty of flow now and ready to finish filling up with sps. These pumps are quiet and only use like 60 watts of power each when full throttle, Anyway I just wanted to give a heads up to those interested about them.

8) so how much did the whole setup cost you? Been thinking of getting tunze setup...looks like Im going to have order online,,I read that there maybe a waiting list?

I paid $820 for the TZ-24 set up and lucked out and the lfs found one and I had it in less than a week. If interested I can get you the name of this store and number and he may be able to save you a LOT of time. The waiting list on the 7095 controler alone is close to two months, but IMO well worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom