Ultra Sun® Super Daylight Mini Compact Fluorescent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phin

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have one of these in my setup. Its been in for 5 months, on for 8 hrs a day, ~ 1200 hours of use. It burned out. At its useful life or defective? What do you think? Should I go by the chain pet store and try an exchange for a new one?

Ultra Sun® Super Daylight Mini Compact Fluorescent

Entry2_358_MainPicture.jpg

Hey! I can help 100% as my friend had the same exact issue. They gave him a replacement bulb. Your chain store Petco,PetSmart etc will just send that bulb back to company. It's absolutely worth the trip to the store and get a brand new bulb free.

I went to petco because I know they sell the same bulb. Well, seeing how I didn't have a receipt with me, just a burned out bulb and half of the box it came in, the manager of petco told me to call zoomed and see what they would do.

I called zoomed, they said to email them a copy of the receipt and they would send a replacement. Not a problem since I bought it online and have a copy buried in my inbox somewhere.

I went to petco because I know they sell the same bulb. Well, seeing how I didn't have a receipt with me, just a burned out bulb and half of the box it came in, the manager of petco told me to call zoomed and see what they would do.

I called zoomed, they said to email them a copy of the receipt and they would send a replacement. Not a problem since I bought it online and have a copy buried in my inbox somewhere.

Surprised, but I think they will take care of you

Back
Top Bottom