Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-28-2014, 11:02 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Originally Posted by Brian_Nano12g View Post
I like fluval canisters, but I'd buy new. Since they're not the cheapest, I've seen a lot of users happy with their SunSun canisters. However, in terms of HOB's, I'm with ScaryFatKidGT on this one, I strongly recommend the Fluval C4.
Originally Posted by Paul1792 View Post
AMEN. Fluval C4 is phenomenal !!!!!!!!
I consider my AquaClear an absolute relic compared to the Fluval C.
The funny thing is they operate pretty much the same they just rearanged the filter media and somehow made it so you don't have to clean the darn motor all the time like I had to do with my Aquaclear. It would be cool if they made a C5.

ScaryFatKidGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:37 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist
SunSun on Amazon.com check'em out. I'm pleased with mine. Good, cheap, filtration!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

jasonfishaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:21 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak
Just get the best canister you can. Eheim being the best usually then fluval and everything after that are all not bad still. Can't really go wrong unless the tank is in your room and noise is an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Florio is offline   Reply With Quote

aquac, aquaclear, canister, canister filter, clear, filter

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com