uv sterlizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bosslady

Aquarium Advice Regular
last year I purchased a jebo uv-18w sterilizer. It has worked great until now. I purchased it on the internet, but I can not remember where. I need a starter for it. I think that is what is called. Does anyone know who might sell jebo products? I have been on the internet for hours and can not find an info on it. The one I have is a hang on the back type. It is the UV with a powerhead attached.

thanks
Jeanett

Ill go ahead and say it..
alot of people avoid this brand.. IMO
there are a few online retailers that sell alot of this particular brand of product but the reviews are mixed on the quality of the product (and some of the service is kinda scetchy)
Im personaly wondering if the ballast "starter" isnt inline as in external from the unit.. if it is then I would give replacing it a shot.. if not.. I would purchase a new unit..
btw.. I wouldnt be conserned about getting a jebo brand ballast.. just a ballast that operates that wattage and type of bulb.. I am assuming that its a 18 watt CF bulb but would double check before ordering a ballast for the unit personaly..
I hope this helps.. :?

Thanks that does help. The ballast is easily changed. I am going to replace bulb as well. I like the unit it really moves the water.

Jeanett

Back
Top Bottom