Voyager 1 Stream Pump SICCE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SHARPiE

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all,
Just received the Voyager 1 Stream Pump. Going to install it tonight.
Anyone heard of it?

This is the description:
Its main feature is an innovative 360° rotation system which allows to direct the water flow thanks to 4 types of regulation of the flow and the speed of the rotation of the deflector.
Perfectly simulating the marine streams!
Voyager can be used also in the fresh water aquariums. In fact, thanks to this innovative flow deviator and rotation system, it is useful to raise the deposits from the bottom of the tank, for a better suction of them by the filtration system, contributing to have a more clean and limpid water.

Built-in cooling system for the motor block
Silent Operation System makes this unit virtually noise free
Power : 6W
Flow 1000 - 2300 LPH
Made In Italy3 Year Australian Warranty

This is a demo of the pump

YouTube - Sicce Voyager 1 Stream current wave pump features

Will see how it goes and give you an update.

Looks like a nice idea, but I can see the rotation stopping when it gets clogged with algae.

Looks like a nice idea, but I can see the rotation stopping when it gets clogged with algae.

That was what I was thinking.

Installed it, not as powerful as I expected. The rotating head doesn't swing around as nicely in this demonstration, so I figure I will just use it as a standard PH. I've removed the clear rotating head on the end. Turns out to be around the same price as a normal PH. But this one does come with a 3 year warranty.

Will get some pics up shortly

Back
Top Bottom