Water changer and filler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fallen Icarus

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Thinking about getting this. Anyone got one? Are they any good and how long is the hose?

image-4132007812.jpg

I have the python version. They have two size hoses one 25' and 50'. I've heard they are good. I love mine I never use the siphon part to sink I just let run to the tub. Doesnt have the same amount of suction but it does the job.

Fallen Icarus said:
Thinking about getting this. Anyone got one? Are they any good and how long is the hose?

I have one that is 25ft. Go to craigslist and you might get one for a cheaper price. That makes PWC a lot easier and faster. The $39.99 probably is only 25ft and the $59.99 is 50ft.

I have the 50 foot aqueon one, it works great!!!

The more expensive one is the 50 foot, the less is the 25 foot.

It will be some of the best money you ever spend on this hobby(y) Makes WC's way easier, and quicker.

I have both the Python and the Aqueon. The Python is 2x as fast draining a tank, but the Aqueon's parts seem better built. Python has more choices when it comes to the length of the gravel vac. I have a 12", 24", and a 36".

Bought the Aqueon 50" one today. It will take about a week to get here. Hope it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom