Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Water Trickling Noise from eshopps PS

I have an eshopps PSK-100h (hob) protein skimmer and lately a pretty loud water "trickling" noise has been coming from the water return pipe. It was so loud this morning I heard it while in bed and had to go check to make sure it wasn't overflowing. If I stick my thumb in the flow changing pipe, it muffles it, but didn't know if putting something in it would hurt anything? Or do I need to change the flow to the left or right more? It seems if I put it right in the middle it lessens some. Help/thoughts?
bmdub is offline   Reply With Quote

eshopps, ick, noise

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off