Wavemaker question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a different version and it works well. Good random flow. Does this one come with ph? I ran 2 koralia on mine that were not meant to be turned on and off like that. So it burned up my pumps. Ruined both pumps. Make sure you use pumps that can be used with this system.

Bige said:
I have a different version and it works well. Good random flow. Does this one come with ph? I ran 2 koralia on mine that were not meant to be turned on and off like that. So it burned up my pumps. Ruined both pumps. Make sure you use pumps that can be used with this system.

Haha it's you! Man you've been helping me a few times now.

Anyway it's compatible with my 2 Koralia 425 nano's. I called the company to make sure they assured me it will be fine. I watched the demo from Mr. Saltwater TV and I'm like I NEED this lol. I think it would be cool and nice addition to my BC 29.

I like the feeder setting and the fact that it will free up another outlet on my APC.

Also If this makes any sense. They said if the power head came in a blue box it will work. If they came in a grey/black box they will not work. Blue box = newer model.

Now.... Ask me if I remember what color box my power heads came in :(

Hopefully I listened to the wife and didn't throw anything away, my guess is I did...

DOH!!!!

Also If this makes any sense. They said if the power head came in a blue box it will work. If they came in a grey/black box they will not work. Blue box = newer model.

Now.... Ask me if I remember what color box my power heads came in :(

Hopefully I listened to the wife and didn't throw anything away, my guess is I did...

DOH!!!!

I didnt know that about the box color. I have the jbj version. It worked very well before pumps went out. Mrsaltwater is a local guy here. I think its funny when others mention him. But he just moved to Tennessee.

He's entertaining to watch. Now I know 1 came in the blue and white box not sure about the other one. This stinks. I'll find one.

Back
Top Bottom