Wavemakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For powerheads, I like the Koralia Evolutions. Besides suction cups, they have magnets as well. I've never had them fall out of place.

If you're looking for a wavemaker, The eco vortechs are the way to go....just super pricey imo.

For powerheads, I like the Koralia Evolutions. Besides suction cups, they have magnets as well. I've never had them fall out of place.

If you're looking for a wavemaker, The eco vortechs are the way to go....just super pricey imo.

For the Koralia Evolutions powerheads I noticed they dont look like the current power heads that I have. They look more like wavemakers. Do the function the same way a powehead would work?

I have those wavemakers and they work great. They have a really really strong suction too lol

For the Koralia Evolutions powerheads I noticed they dont look like the current power heads that I have. They look more like wavemakers. Do the function the same way a powehead would work?

Are the concidered wave makers or powerheads?

The evolutions are powerheads. Though Koralia has a wavemaker module that the evolutions can attach to. The wavemaker then syncronizes the evolution powerheads to produce waves.

Back
Top Bottom