Weipro ORP-3010 controller. Anyone have one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alco1

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all,

I recently purchased a Weipro ORP-3010 controller for my ozone system but think there may be an issue with it. Hoping someone else who has one can let me know if I'm doing it right or not

I wanted to get a reading in my tank at about 400, I put the controller probe in the water, got a reading at around 340. I followed the instructions, flicked the switch to 'SET' and changed it to 403 (close as I could get it to 400) and flicked the switch to 'ORP', the reading now shows 406 on the ORP setting and nothing happened.

To test to see if its faulty I changed it back to SET and turned it up the 500ish and straight away the ORP light turned on and ozone generator turned on. So I dialed it down to 400ish flicked it back to ORP which read 400ish as well and it stayed on.

Next days it's still on so I was kind of afraid it's pumping too much ozone into the tank so I turned the controlled off and on hoping it would reset or something but the setting stayed the same, but this time the light/generator didn't turn and as far as I've seen it hasn't turned since I did this which is about 3 days.

Am I understanding this right, ORP is supposed to show your actual reading and SET is what you've set it to?

No matter what I change the setting to in SET, in ORP it's always showing 3mv higher.

Hoping someone could give me some insight on this.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom