Wet dry filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What goes in first ceramic stone or filter pad?

Sent from my Hydro using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not familiar with that brand, but I would say that you would want the incoming water flow to hit the filter pad first then the ceramic media. You do not want debris or particulates in the ceramic media area. Changing/cleaning the filter pad will help reduce the nutrient load.

The first chamber has many small holes in the top, second chamber has a plastic Square grid I think the ceramic would fall through, is there anyway I can upload a photo to give you a better ideal of what I am working with?

The first chamber has many small holes in the top, second chamber has a plastic Square grid I think the ceramic would fall through, is there anyway I can upload a photo to give you a better ideal of what I am working with?

Using the mobile app you should be able to see a camera icon at the lower left corner. I believe if you click on it, you will be able to select an existing image or possibly take one. I do not use that feature. I upload images onto an Imgur accout and post the URLs to the images.

I got it! Now I need a picture of the filter. I never had a wet dry filter.

Back
Top Bottom