What can I do with an extra tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gilraen

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm setting up a 55 gal and a 10 gal quarantine. I have an extra 30 gal, oceanic hexagon with stand that I have no idea what to do with it. Unfortunately, I can't afford to set it up also and even worst, where I live (San Angelo,TX) is a small town and nobody wants to buy it. Any ideas on what to do with it? It's such a good looking tank... :cry:

Sell it on Ebay? I've seen people sell them. I don't know about shipping it though. Also I've seen my LRS sell them for people just a thought. I love frogs!!

Pack all this equipment - Go to UPS and ship immediately to "Jchillin c/o Aquarium Advice". I'll pay the shipping costs.

Thank you.

Ok, maybe that's not possible but you can set up a terrarium or a nice etagere with little knick knacks inside.

:lach: I almost believed the last one, geez I just about camped outside UPS store...thanks!!! :wink:

If your looking fo a gecko try a leopard gecko. I have four and can easily be bred. For a thirty gallon you could get several, but make sure you don't get two males or they will fight once they reach sexual maturity. Also once they reach maturity which takes about a year and a half, you shouldn't house the male with the female because they will mate and its not good for the female. If you house more than one female together than they should be fine. Try finding out when the next reptile show is around where you live. You can get one there for cheaper and you buy it directly from the breeder.

Hope this helps if you think you want a gecko.

Back
Top Bottom